求授三皈五戒文 ĀRĀDHANĀ TISARANAPAÑCASĪLA
(Requesting the Three Refuges & Five Precepts)

MAYAṀ1BHANTE TISARAṆENA SAHA PAÑCA SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMA2.

May we, Venerable Sir, request the Five Precepts together with the Three Refuges. 

尊者大德 我(們)向您求授三皈與五戒。


DUTIYAMPI MAYAṀ1 BHANTE TISARAṆENA SAHA PAÑCA SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMA2.

For the second time, may we, Venerable Sir, request the Five Precepts together with the Three Refuges.

第二次,尊者大德 我(們)向您求授三皈與五戒。


TATIYAMPI MAYAṀ1 BHANTE TISARAṆENA SAHA PAÑCA SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMA2.

For the third time, may we, Venerable Sir, request the Five Precepts together with the Three Refuges.

第三次,尊者大德 我(們)向您求授三皈與五戒。

1 Singular Read 個人受戒時念: AHAṀ BHANTE...

 2Singular Read 個人受戒時念: SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMI


三皈依  SARAṆAGAMANAPĀṬHA (Passages on Going for Refuge) 

**Repeat after the monk 跟著比丘念誦**


 NAMO TASSA BHAGAVATO ARAHATO SAMMĀSAMBUDDHASSA.

Homage to HIM, the Exalted One, the Holy One, the Perfectly Enlightened One.

禮敬世尊、阿羅漢、正等正覺。

(Thrice 三称)


BUDDHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

To the BUDDHA I go for Refuge

我皈依佛

DHAMMAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

To the DHAMMA I go for Refuge

我皈依法

SANGHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

To the SANGHA I go for Refuge

我皈依僧

DUTIYAMPI BUDDHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the second time, to the BUDDHA I go for Refuge.

第二次,我皈依佛

DUTIYAMPI DHAMMAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the second time, to the DHAMMA I go for Refuge

第二次,我皈依法

DUTIYAMPI SANGHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the second time, to the SANGHA I go for Refuge

第二次,我皈依僧

TATIYAMPI BUDDHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the third time, to the BUDDHA I go for Refuge

第三次,我皈依佛

TATIYAMPI DHAMMAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the third time, to the DHAMMA I go for Refuge

第三次,我皈依法

TATIYAMPI SANGHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the third time, to the SANGHA I go for Refuge

第三次,我皈依僧

BHIKKHU 比丘 : TISARAṆAGAMANAṀ NIṬṬHITAṀ. 

This is the end of taking the Triple Gem as refuge.

三皈依已授完畢。

LAITY 受戒者: ĀMA BHANTE.

Yes, Venerable Sir.

是的,大德。


五戒 PAÑCASĪLA (The Five Precepts) 

**Repeat after the monk 跟著比丘念誦**

1    PĀṆĀTIPĀTĀ VERAMAṆĪ SIKKHĀPADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake the precept to abstain from taking life.

我受持學處,戒除殺生。(我學習受持不殺生戒)

2    ADINNĀDĀNĀ VERAMAṆĪ SIKKHĀPADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake the precept to abstain from stealing.

我受持學處,戒除不與而取。(我學習受持不偷盜戒)

3    KĀMESU MICCHĀCĀRĀ VERAMAṆĪ SIKKHĀPADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake the precept to abstain from sexual misconduct.

我受持學處,戒除於欲邪行。(我學習受持不邪淫戒)

4    MUSĀVĀDĀ VERAMAṆĪ SIKKHĀPADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake the precept to abstain from false speech.

我受持學處,戒除妄語。(我學習受持不妄語戒)

5    SURĀ-MERAYA-MAJJA-PAMĀDAṬṬHĀNĀ VERAMAṆĪ SIKKHĀ-PADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake the precept to abstain from taking intoxicating liquors and drugs that leads to heedlessness

我受持學處,戒除飲酒。(我學習受持不飲酒戒) [注:任何能致使神志迷亂之物皆屬酒類之範圍]


LAITY: IMĀNI PAÑCA SIKKHĀPADĀNI SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake to observe these Five Precepts.

這就是我應該持守的五項學處。

(Thrice 三遍) 


BHIKKHU 比丘: 

SĪLENA SUGATIṀ YANTI

Through virtue they go to a good destination

由持戒故,使你達生善道,

SĪLENA BHOGA-SAMPADĀ

Through virtue is wealth attained

因持戒故,使你成就財富,

SĪLENA NIBBUTIṀ YANTI

Through virtue they attain unbinding

因持戒故,使你達證涅盤,

TASMĀ SĪLAṀ VISODHAYE.

Therefore, we should purify our virtue

因此,你(們)應當淨化戒行。

LAITY 受戒者: SĀDHU, SĀDHU, SĀDHU.

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent

善哉!善哉!善哉!