求授三皈八戒文 ĀRĀDHANĀ TISARANA-AṬṬHASĪLA
(Requesting the Three Refuges & Eight Precepts)

MAYAṀBHANTE TISARAṆENA SAHA AṬṬHA SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMA2.

May we, O Venerable Sir, request the Eight Precepts together with the Three Refuges.

尊者大德 我(們)向您求授三皈與八戒。

DUTIYAMPI MAYAṀ1 BHANTE TISARAṆENA SAHA AṬṬHA SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMA2.

For the second time, may we, O Venerable Sir, request the Eight Precepts together with the Three Refuges.

第二次,尊者大德 我(們)向您求授三皈與八戒。

TATIYAMPI MAYAṀ1 BHANTE TISARAṆENA SAHA AṬṬHA SĪLĀNI YĀCĀMA2.

For the third time, may we, O Venerable Sir, request the Eight Precepts together with the Three Refuges.

第三次,尊者大德 我(们)向您求授三皈与八戒。

1   Singular Read 個人受戒時念  : AHAṀ BHANTE...

2  Singular Read  個人受戒時念 : YĀCĀMI

      

三皈依 SARAṆAGAMANAPĀṬHA (Passages on Going for Refuge) 

**Repeat after the monks 跟着比丘念诵**

NAMO TASSA BHAGAVATO ARAHATO SAMMĀSAMBUDDHASSA.

Homage to HIM, the Exalted One, the Holy One, the Perfectly Enlightened One.

禮敬世尊、阿羅漢、正等正覺。

(Thrice 三稱)

BUDDHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

To the BUDDHA I go for Refuge

我皈依佛

DHAMMAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

To the DHAMMA I go for Refuge

我皈依法

SANGHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

To the SANGHA I go for Refuge

我皈依僧

DUTIYAMPI BUDDHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the second time, to the BUDDHA I go for Refuge.

第二次,我皈依佛

DUTIYAMPI DHAMMAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the second time, to the DHAMMA I go for Refuge

第二次,我皈依法

DUTIYAMPI SANGHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the second time, to the SANGHA I go for Refuge

第二次,我皈依僧

TATIYAMPI BUDDHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the third time, to the BUDDHA I go for Refuge

第三次,我皈依佛

TATIYAMPI DHAMMAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the third time, to the DHAMMA I go for Refuge

第三次,我皈依法

TATIYAMPI SANGHAṀ SARAṆAṀ GACCHĀMI

For the third time, to the SANGHA I go for Refuge

第三次,我皈依僧

BHIKKHU 比丘 : TISARAṆAGAMAṆAṀ NIṬṬHITAṀ. 

This is the end of taking the Triple Gem as refuge.

三皈依已授完畢。

LAITY 受戒者 : ĀMA BHANTE.

Yes, Venerable Sir.

是的,大德。


 八戒 AṬṬHA SĪLA (The Eight Precepts) 

**Repeat after the monk 跟着比丘念诵**

1    PĀṆĀTIPĀTĀVERAMAṆISIKKHĀ-PADAṀSAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from taking life.

我受持學處,戒除殺生。(我學習受持不殺生戒)

2    ADINNĀDĀNĀVERAMAṆISIKKHĀ-PADAṀSAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from stealing.

我受持學處,戒除不與而取。(我學習受持不偷盜戒)

3    ABRAHMACARIYĀVERAMAṆISIKKHĀ-PADAṀSAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from sexual misconduct.

我受持學處,戒除非梵行。(我學習受持不淫戒)

4    MUSĀVĀDĀVERAMAṆISIKKHĀ-PADAṀSAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from false speech.

我受持學處, 戒除妄語。 (我學習受持不妄語戒)

5    SURĀ-MERAYA-MAJJA-PAMĀDAṬṬHĀNĀ VERAMAṆI SIKKHĀ-PADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from intoxicating liquors and drugs that leads to heedlessness.

我受持學處,戒除飲酒。(我學習受持不飲酒戒) [注: 任何能致使神志迷亂之物皆屬酒類之範圍]

6    VIKĀLABHOJANĀVERAMAṆISIKKHĀ-PADAṀSAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake precept to abstain from taking food at improper time (after midday).

我受持學處,戒除非時進食。(日中後至黎明)

7    NACCAGĪTAVĀDITAVISŪKADASSANA,MĀLĀGANDHA VILEPANA DHĀRANA MAṆḌANA

VIBHŪSANAṬṬHĀNĀ VERAMAṆI SIKKHĀ-PADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from dancing, singing, music, shows, using garlands, perfumes, cosmetics, adornments and ornaments.

我受持學處,戒除跳舞,唱歌,奏樂,觀看娛樂,戒除以花環,香水,化妝品,裝飾品,裝飾美化身體。

8    UCCĀSAYANA-MAHĀSAYANĀVERAMAṆISIKKHĀ-PADAṀ SAMĀDIYĀMI.

I undertake the precept to abstain from using high and luxurious seats or beds.

我受持學處,戒除坐臥高貴奢侈大床。 

LAITY 受戒者: IMĀNI AṬṬHA SIKKHĀPADĀNI SAMĀDIYĀMI

I undertake to observe these eight precepts.

這就是我應該持守的八項學處。

(Thrice 三遍)


BHIKKHU 比丘: SĪLENA SUGATIṀ YANTI

Through virtue they go to a good destination

由持戒故,使你達生善道,

SĪLENA BHOGA-SAMPADĀ

Through virtue is wealth attained

因持戒故,使你成就財富,

SĪLENA NIBBUTIṀ YANTI

Through virtue they attain unbinding

因持戒故,使你達證涅盤,

TASMĀ SĪLAṀ VISODHAYE.

Therefore, we should purify our virtue

因此,你(們)應當淨化戒行。

LAITY 受戒者: SĀDHU, SĀDHU, SĀDHU.

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent

善哉!善哉!善哉!