回向許願文 UDDISANĀDHIṬṬHĀNA GĀTHĀ (Radiation of Merits)

HANDA MAYAṀ UDDISANĀDHIṬṬHĀNA-GĀTHĀYO BHAṆĀMA SE

Now let us recite the verses on Aspiration and Dedication of Merits.

現在讓我們一起來誦念回向許願文。

ALL 全體:

IMINĀ PUÑÑAKAMMENA UPAJJHĀYĀ GUṆUTTARĀ

By this meritorious deed (may) my highly virtuous teachers,

願以此功德,回向給予對我有大恩德的戒師,

ĀCARIYŪPAKĀRĀ CA MĀTĀPITĀ CA ÑĀTAKĀ. PIYĀ MAMAṀ

Helpful guardians, my dear mother and father and relatives,

善於扶助及教導(我等)的師長們、父母親及一切親屬,

SURIYO CANDIMĀ RĀJĀ GUṆAVANTĀ NARĀ PI CA

Suriyo and Candimā kings (the Devas of Sun and Moon), all virtuous humans,

日神月神、具足祟高德行的人,

BRAHMA-MĀRĀ CA INDĀ CA LOKAPĀLĀ CA DEVATĀ

Brahmas, Māras and Indras (Tavatimsa Devas), the world protecting Devas,

梵天、魔羅、因陀羅、護衛世間的天神眾,

YAMO MITTĀ MANUSSĀ CA MAJJHATTĀ VERIKĀPI CA

Yama (Devas of the under-world), humans, friends, indifferent ones, enemies too,

夜摩天及一切人類,不管是親密的、不相識的或是冤仇的人。

 LEADER 領誦者:

SABBE SATTĀ SUKHĪ HONTU

May all beings be happy,

願他們快樂,

SUKHAṀ CA TIVIDHAṀ DENTU PUÑÑĀNI PAKATĀNI ME

sharing my merit.

願我所得之功德,

KHIPPAṀ PĀPETHA VO MATAṀ

Give threefold happiness (now, after death, and finally NIBBĀNA); May you all quickly attain your wish

帶來三種樂 (現世、來生及解脫) ,願心願能早日實現。

IMINĀ PUÑÑAKAMMENA IMINĀ UDDISENA CA

By this meritorious deed and through this sharing.

願以此福業與回向的功德,

KHIPPĀHAṀ SULABHE CEVA

may I quickly and easily cut through craving and clinging

使我能早日斷除慾望及執取,以及心中的污穢。

YE SANTĀNE HINĀ DHAMMĀ YĀVA NIBBĀNATO MAMAṀ

And in this flux of being, while striving for my deliverance, may any low qualities in my character,

在我還未達到證悟涅盤之前,

NASSANTU SABBADĀ YEVA YATTHA JĀTO BHAVE BHAVE

be entirely destroyed, wherever I am born in one state of becoming after another

願我所有不好的素質得消除,每一生每一世,不管我生在何處。

UJUCITTAṀ SATIPAÑÑĀ SALLEKHO VIRIYAMHINĀ

May I have an upright mind, mindfulness, discernment, strictness, persistence

願我能以質直的心,殊勝的正念及智慧,及無比的精進,鏟除一切的煩惱。

MĀRĀ LABHANTU NOKĀSAṀ KĀTUÑCA VIRIYESU ME

Through my energetic efforts may evils (personified as Māras) have no chance to approach me, to do anything to me

惡魔將不再有任何機會,乘隙破壞我的精進了。

BUDDHĀDI-PAVARO NĀTHO DHAMMO NĀTHO VARUTTAMO

The Buddha is my foremost mainstay, the Dhamma my excellent high mainstay,

佛陀是我卓越的皈依處,佛法是我至上的皈依處,

NĀTHO PACCEKABUDDHO CA SAṄGHO NĀTHOTTARO MAMAṀ

The Lordly-lone Buddhas is my mainstay, the Saṅgha my superior mainstay

辟支佛及僧伽是我殊勝的皈依處,

TESOTTAMĀNUBHĀVENA MĀROKĀSAṀ LABHANTU MĀ.

Even unto my final birth, may Māras get no opportunity to approach me.

憑著他們無比的威力,魔羅不再有任何機會了。