勝利之陣 JINAPAÑJARA GĀTHĀ
(Cage of the Conqueror)

JAYĀSANĀKATĀ BUDDHĀ JETVĀ MĀRAṀ SAVĀHANAṀ
The, noble men, having come to the victory throne, having conquered Māra
諸佛端坐聖寶座,征服魔羅與魔君,
CATUSACCĀSABHAṀ RASAṀ YE PIVIṄSU NARĀSABHĀ
Together with his army and vehicles, drank the nectar of Four Noble Truths.
是常飲四諦法水之人中聖者。
TAṆHAṄKARĀDAYO BUDDHĀ AṬṬHAVĪSATI NĀYAKĀ
May the 28 Buddhas known as Tanhankara etc.,
以丹韓伽拉佛為首的二十八佛,
SABBE PATIṬṬHITĀ MAYHAṀ MATTHAKE TE MUNISSARĀ
Are all established on the crown of my head
一一立於我頭頂。
SĪSE PATIṬṬHITO MAYHAṀ BUDDHO DHAMMO DAVILOCANE
The Buddha is established in my head, The Dhamma is upon my both eyes.
於我頭上的是佛陀,法在我的雙眸,
SAṄGHO PATIṬṬHITO MAYHAṀ URE SABBAGUṆĀKARO
The Sangha – the mine of all virtues – is established in at my chest.
而具足一切功德的僧伽則在我的胸膛。
HADAYE ME ANURUDDHO SĀRĪPUTTO CA DAKKHIṆE
Venerable Anurudha is in my heart. Venerable Sariputta is on my right side.
阿那律陀在我的心,舍利弗在我的右邊,
KOṆḌAÑÑO PIṬṬHIBHĀGASMIṀ MOGGALLĀNO CA VĀMAKE
Venerable Anna Kondanna is behind my back. Venerable Moggallana is on my left side.
喬陳如在我的後面,目犍連在我的左邊,
DAKKHIṆE SAVANE MAYHAṀ ĀSUṀ ĀNANDA-RĀHULO
Venerable Ananda and Venerable Rahula are at my right ear.
阿難陀與羅睺羅在右耳邊,
KASSAPO CA MAHĀNĀMO UBHĀSUṀ VĀMASOTAKE
Venerable Kassapa and Venerable Mahanama are at my left ear.
迦葉與摩訶男在左耳邊;
KESATO PIṬṬHIBHĀGASMIṀ SURIYO VA PABHAṄKARO
Venerable Sobhita, the noble sage, sits in consummate glory, splendored perfectly like the sun
具足光輝的賢勝者蘇毗多,放光如日照,
NISINNO SIRISAMPANNO SOBHITO MUNIPUṄGAVO
all over the hair at the back of my head.
坐於我發後上方處。
KUMĀRAKASSAPO THERO MAHESĪ CITTAVĀDAKO
Elder Kumarakassapa, the great sage and eloquent speaker, a mine of virtue is in my mouth.
善說心法的古摩洛迦葉長老,具足功德,他常在我口中。
SO MAYHAṀ VADANE NICCAṀ PATIṬṬHĀSI GUṆĀKARO
Those five known as is constantly in my mouth
PUṆṆO AṄGULIMĀLO CA UPĀLĪ NANDA-SĪVALĪ
These five elders – Venerable Punna, Angulimala, Upali, Nanda, Sivali,
般諾、盎哥羅魔、優波離、難陀、希瓦利這五位長老,
THERĀ PAÑCA IME JĀTĀ NALĀṬE TILAKĀ MAMA
Have arisen as auspicious Stand like a holy mark anointing at the middle of my forehead.
化為吉祥之印從我額頭中央現起。
SESĀSĪTI MAHĀTHERĀ VIJITĀ JINASĀVAKĀ
The remainder of the 80 great elders – victorious,
還有那其他的 80 位大長老,
ETESĪTI MAHĀTHERĀ JITAVANTO JINORASĀ
Disciples of the Conqueror, sons of the Conqueror
皆是佛陀的聖弟子,是勝利佛陀之子,
JALANTĀ SĪLATEJENA AṄGAMAṄGESU SAṆṬHITĀ
Shining with the majesty of moral virtue – are established in the various parts of my body.
戒德之光芒在綻放,在立於身體的每個部位。
RATANAṀ PURATO ĀSI DAKKHIṆE METTASUTTAKAṀ
The Ratana Sutta is in front of me, the Discourse on Metta Sutta is to the right.
《寶經》在我前面,《慈經》在我右邊,
DHAJAGGAṀ PACCHATO ĀSI VĀME AṄGULIMĀLAKAṀ
The Dhajagga Sutta is behind. The Angulimala paritta is to my left.
《幢頂經》在我身後,《盎哥羅魔護衛偈》在我左邊。
KHANDHA-MORA-PARITTAÑCA ĀṬĀNĀṬIYA-SUTTAKAṀ
The Khanda, Mora and Atanatiya paritta are a roof in the air.
《蘊護偈》、《摩拉偈》與《阿達那提亞護衛偈》在虛空覆蓋著,
ĀKĀSE CHADANAṀ ĀSI SESĀ PĀKĀRA-SAṆṬHITĀ
The remaining suttas are established as a fortress wall around me.
而其他的經偈則於我四周立成正法的圍牆。
JINĀNĀNĀ VARASAṀYUTTĀ SATTAPPĀKĀRA-LAṄKATĀ
Excellently bound in many ways by The Conqueror, seven fortress walls arrayed against them,
銜接於勝境之勝力,七堵法牆圍繞之,
VĀTAPITTĀ-DISAÑJĀTĀ BĀHIRAJJHATTUPADDAVĀ
May all misfortunes within and without – caused by such things as wind or bile –
憑著那無窮境的勝力,
ASESĀ VINAYAṀ YANTU ANANTA-JINATEJASĀ
Be destroyed without trace through the unending Conqueror’s majesty.
願裡裡外外所有的不幸皆消滅無余。
VASATO ME SAKICCENA SADĀ SAMBUDDHA-PAÑJARE
As I dwell, in all my affairs, always in the cage of the Self-awakened One,
於任何事,我皆常住於正覺之陣,
JINAPAÑJARAMAJJHAMHI VIHARANTAṀ MAHĪTALE
Living on earth in the middle of the cage of the Conquerors
安於勝利之陣的正中,
SADĀ PĀLENTU MAṀ SABBE TE MAHĀPURISĀ-SABHĀ
am always guarded by all of these great noble men.
常獲所有偉大聖者的守護。

ICCEVAMANTO SUGUTTO SURAKKHO

JINĀNUBHĀVENA JITUPADDAVO

DHAMMĀ-NUBHĀVENA JITĀRISAṄGHO

SAṄGHĀNUBHĀVENA JITANTARĀYO

SADDHAMMĀ-NUBHĀVAPĀLITO

CARĀMI JINAPAÑJARETI.

Thus am I utterly well-sheltered, well protected. Through the power of the Conqueror, misfortunes are vanquished. Subdue any distress, by the majestic power of the Conqueror. Through the power of the Dhamma, the enemy horde is vanquished. Through the power of the Saṅgha, dangers are vanquished. Guarded by the power of the True Dhamma, I go about in the Conqueror’s Cage.

於此,完完全全地被善護衛,

憑著勝利之力量,所有困擾得消除, 

憑著法的力量,所有敵人皆遠離,

憑著僧伽的力量,所有危難皆消散,

在正法的保護下,我常在勝利之陣中。