蘊護衛偈 KHANDHA PARITTA
(The Group Protection)

VIRŪPAKKHEHI ME METTAṀ METTAṀ ERĀPATHEHI ME
From me there is METTA towards VIRUPAKKHA towards ERAPATHA there is METTA
我散髮慈心給予廣目, 給予伊羅鉢多 我散髮慈心,
CHABYĀPUTTEHI ME METTAṀ METTAṀ KAṆHĀGOTAMAKEHI CA
From me there is METTA towards CHABYA descendants, towards KANHAGOTAMAKA there is METTA,
我散髮慈心給予捨婆子, 給予黑瞿縣 我散髮慈心。
APĀDAKEHI ME METTAṀ METTAṀ DIPĀDAKEHI ME
from me there is METTA towards the footless beings, towards the two-footed beings there is METTA
我散髮慈心給予無足的眾生, 給予兩足的眾生 我散髮慈心。
CATUPPADEHI ME METTAṀ METTAṀ BAHUPPADEHI ME
from me there is METTA towards the four-footed beings, towards the many-footed beings there is METTA
我散髮慈心給予四足的眾生, 給予多足的眾生 我散髮慈心。
MĀ MAṀ APĀDAKO HIṀSI MĀ MAṀ HIṀSI DIPĀDAKO
let not the footless beings do me harm, two-footed beings — let them harm me not,
願無足的眾生別傷害我, 願兩足的眾生別傷害我,
MĀ MAṀ CATUPPADO HIṀSI MĀ MAṀ HIṀSI BAHUPPADO
let not the four-footed beings do me harm, many footed beings — let them harm me not,
願四足的眾生別傷害我, 願多足的眾生別傷害我。
SABBE SATTĀ SABBE PĀṆĀ SABBE BHŪTĀ CA KEVALĀ
May all creatures, all breathing things all beings — all of them together
一切有情,一切生物, 一切生命,所有一切,
SABBE BHADRĀNI PASSANTU MĀ KIÑCI PĀPAMĀGAMĀ.
May they meet with good fortune may evil never come to them.
願他們都吉祥幸福, 願他們都遠離險難。

APPAMĀṆO BUDDHO, APPAMĀṆO DHAMMO, APPAMĀṆO SAṄGHO.

Limitless the BUDDHA! Limitless the DHAMMA! Limitless the SAṄGHA!

佛無量, 法無量, 僧無量,

PAMĀṆAVANTĀNI SIRIṀSAPĀNI, AHI VICCHIKĀ SATAPADĪ UṆṆĀNĀBHĪ SARABŪ MŪSIKĀ.

There is a limit to creepy things – snakes, scorpions, centipedes, spiders, lizards, rats.

但爬行的眾生, 蛇、蠍、蜈蚣、蜘蛛、蜥蜴、鼠等卻有限量。

KATĀ ME RAKKHĀ, KATĀ ME PARITTĀ. PAṬIKKAMANTU BHŪTĀNI.

Made by me this protection, made by me this spell. May those creepy beings go away.

願我作出的護衛,使這些眾生都離開我,

SOHAṀ NAMO BHAGAVATO, NAMO SATTANNAṀ SAMMĀSAMBUDDHĀNAṀ.

I pay homage to Him, the Exalted One, homage to all the seven Samma-sambuddhas.

(在此)我禮敬世尊,(在此)我禮敬七位正等正覺者。