法隨念
RECOLLECTION OF THE QUALITIES OF THE DHAMMA
禮贊法 PRAISE OF THE DHAMMA

法隨念 RECOLLECTION OF THE QUALITIES OF THE DHAMMA 

領誦者 Leader:

HANDA MAYAṀ DHAMMĀ-NUSSATI-NAYAṀ KAROMA SE.

現在讓我們來贊頌及隨念法之功德。

Let us now chant the method of recollecting the DHAMMA.

全體 All:

SVĀKKHĀTO BHAGAVATĀ DHAMMO

世尊所善妙及詳細宣說的法,

Well-expounded is the Exalted One's DHAMMA.

SANDIṬṬHIKO AKĀLIKO EHIPASSIKO

須經過學習及奉行才能親自體會的(自見) ,是可奉行,可得成果,不被時間所限制的 (無時) ,請來親自試試看 (請來看) 。

To be seen here-and-now, timeless, (inviting one to) come-and-see,

OPANAYIKO PACCATTAṀ VEDITABBO VIÑÑUHĪTI.

向內返照(導向) ,智者皆能親自體證 (智者各自證知)。

leading inwards to be seen by each wise man for himself.


禮贊法 PRAISE OF THE DHAMMA


領誦者 Leader:

HANDA MAYAṀ DHAMMĀ-BHIGĪTIṀ KAROMA SE. 

現在讓我們來禮贊法。

Let us now chant the true praise of the Dhamma.


全體 All:

SVĀKKHĀTATĀ-DIGUṆA-YOGA-VASENA SEYYO

法具有善妙及詳盡的殊勝功德。

Excellent, it is well-expounded

YO MAGGA-PĀKA-PARIYATTI-VIMOKKHA-BHEDO

可分為道、果、學位與解脫位。

It is divided into the Path and Fruit, the Study and Liberation

DHAMMO KULOKA-PATANĀ TADA-DHĀRI-DHĀRĪ

護持法者,依教奉行的人,將免墮惡道。

The DHAMMA protect him who holds to it from falling into miserable worlds

VANDĀMAHAṀ TAMAHARAṀ VARA-DHAMMA-METAṀ. 

我虔誠禮敬卓越的法,黑暗的摧毀者。

I revere that excellent and precious DHAMMA, the destroyer of darkness


DHAMMO YO SABBAPĀṆĪNAṀ SARAṆAṀ KHEMAMUTTAMAṀ
法是一切眾生最安穩的皈依處。
The DHAMMA which for all beings Is the secure, the highest Refuge,
DUTIYĀ-NUSSATIṬṬHĀNAṀ VANDĀMI TAṀ SIRENAHAṀ
第二項,我以至高崇敬之心如此憶念 : 我俯首禮敬法,
Recollecting secondly this way That with my head bow do I revere
DHAMMAS-SĀHASMI DĀSO* VA DHAMMO ME SĀMIKISSARO
女眾念 Women read: DĀSĪ
我是法的僕侍, 法是我的偉大善導(解脫自在)。
I am the DHAMMA's servant The DHAMMA is my sovereign master.
DHAMMO DUKKHASSA GHĀTĀ CA VIDHĀTĀ CA HITASSA ME
法是苦的摧毀者, 賜於我滅苦的利益與幸福,
The DHAMMA is Dukkha's destroyer And provider of happiness for me
DHAMMASSĀHAṀ NIYYĀDEMI SARĪRAÑ-JĪVITAÑCIDAṀ
讓我奉獻此身心於法。
To the DHAMMA do I dedicate This body and life of mine
VANDANTOHAṀ *CARISSĀMI DHAMMASSEVA SUDDHAMMATAṀ
女眾念 Women read: VANDANTĪHAṀ
對於法之至上善妙的真理,我將恭敬地奉行,
I bow with reverence To the precious DHAMMA.
NATTHI ME SARAṆAṀ AÑÑAṀ DHAMMO ME SARAṆAṀ VARAṀ
於我並無其他皈依處, 卓越的法是我真正的皈依處,
For me there is no other refuge The DHAMMA is my foremost Refuge
ETENA SACCAVAJJENA VAḌḌHEYYAṀ SATTHU SĀSANE
以此虔誠的真實語, 願我在導帥的正道中成長。
By speaking of this truth May I grow in the Teacher’s instruction
DHAMMAṀ ME VANDAMĀNENA* YAṀ PUÑÑAṀ PASUTAṀ IDHA
女眾念 Women read: VANDAMĀNĀYA
以此禮敬法的一切功德,
By my reverence for The DHAMMA Whatever Puñña (merit) is here produced
SABBEPI ANTARĀYĀ ME MĀHESUṀ TASSA TEJASĀ
願一切險難都不生起。
By the power of that, May all my obstructions ceased to be

(俯首誦念 PROSTRATE AND RECITE )

KĀYENA VĀCĀYA VA CETASĀ VĀ
從我的身、口、意,
By body, by speech and by mind

DHAMME KUKAMMAṀ PAKATAṀ MAYĀ YAṀ
對於法所造的任何惡業,
Whatever evil Kamma has been done by me to the DHAMMA.

DHAMMO PAṬIGGAṆHATU ACCAYANTAṀ
請求法容受及原諒我一切的過失。
May the DHAMMA accept my admission of it.

KĀLANTARE SAṀVARITUṀ VA DHAMME.
於未來,對於法,我將會更加謹慎。
So that in future I may show restraint towards the DHAMMA.