佛隨念 ( RECOLLECTION OF THE QUALITIES OF THE BUDDHA)
禮贊佛陀 (PRAISE OF THE BUDDHA)

佛隨念 RECOLLECTION OF THE QUALITIES OF THE BUDDHA

TAṀ KHO PANA BHAGAVANTAṀ EVAṀ KALYĀṆO KITTISADDO ABBHUGGATO

世尊的名聲與威望,普遍地傳揚著。

An excellent report of that Exalted One's fame has spread far and wide.

ITIPI SO BHAGAVĀ ARAHAṀ SAMMĀSAMBUDDHO

如是世尊,已遠離塵垢,斷盡無明煩惱的阿羅漢,自證成正等正覺,

He is indeed the Exalted One, far from defilements, Perfectly Enlightened by Himself, fully possessed of wisdom and (excellent) conduct.

VIJJĀCARAṆA SAMPANNO SUGATO LOKAVIDŪ

明行足、善逝、世間解、

One who has gone the good way, Knower of worlds, unexcelled Teacher of those who can be taught

ANUTTARO PURISA-DAMMA-SĀRATHI SATTHĀ DEVA MANUSSĀNAṀ BUDDHO BHAGAVĀTI.

無上士調御丈夫、天人師、佛、世尊。

Teacher of deities and men, the Awakened One, the Lord skilled in teaching DHAMMA.


禮贊佛陀 PRAISE OF THE BUDDHA

領誦者 Leader:

HANDA MAYAṀ BUDDHĀ-BHIGĪTIṀ KAROMA SE.

現在讓我們來禮贊佛陀。

Let us now chant the true praise of the Buddha.

全體 All :

BUDDHA-VĀRAHANTA-VARATĀDIGUṆĀBHIYUTTO

佛陀具足阿羅漢之崇高美德,

The Buddha, the Arahant, endowed with excellent virtues such as

SUDDHĀ-BHIÑĀṆA-KARUṆĀHI SAMĀGATATTO

清淨無上智慧,以及大慈悲共聚於一身。

Purity, supreme knowledge and compassion

BODHESI YO SUJANATAṀ KAMALAṀ VA SŪRO

他使智者覺醒,猶如太陽照耀,促使蓮花的開放。

He, like the sun does with lotuses, awakens wise people.

VANDĀMAHAṀ TAMARAṆAṀ SIRASĀ JINENDAṀ

我禮敬無上清淨的征服者 (征服無名煩惱)。

I revere with my head bow, the Supreme Conqueror, that Peaceful One.

BUDDHO YO SABBAPĀṆĪNAṀ SARAṆAṀ KHEMAMUTTAMAṀ
佛,是一切眾生最安穩之皈依處。
The BUDDHA who for all beings Is the secure, the highest Refuge
PAṬHAMĀ-NUSSATIṬṬHĀNAṀ VANDĀMI TAṀ SIRENAHAṀ
第一項,我以至高崇敬之心如此憶念 : 我俯首禮敬佛陀,
Recollecting firstly this way HIM with my head bow do I revere
BUDDHAS-SĀHASMI DĀSO* VA BUDDHO ME SĀMIKISSARO
*女眾念 Women read: DĀSĪ
佛陀是我的偉大善導 (解脫自在), 我是佛陀的僕侍,
I am BUDDHA's servant The BUDDHA is my sovereign master
BUDDHO DUKKHASSA GHĀTĀ CA VIDHĀTĀ CA HITASSA ME
佛陀是眾苦的摧毀者, 現世為我帶來滅苦的利益與幸福,
The BUDDHA is Dukkha's destroyer And the provider of happiness for me
BUDDHASSĀHAṀ NIYYĀDEMI SARĪRAÑ-JĪVITAÑCIDAṀ
讓我奉獻此身心於佛陀。
To the BUDDHA do I dedicate This body and life of mine
VANDANTOHAṀ* CARISSĀMI BUDDHASSEVA SUBODHITAṀ
* 女眾念 Women read: VANDANTĪHAṀ
對於佛陀至上覺悟的真理,我將恭敬地奉行,
I bow with reverence To the BUDDHA's excellent awakening
NATTHI ME SARAṆAṀ AÑÑAṀ BUDDHO ME SARAṆAṀ VARAṀ
於我並無其他皈依處, 卓越的佛陀是我真正的皈依處。
For me there is no other refuge. The BUDDHA truly is my foremost Refuge.
ETENA SACCAVAJJENA VAḌḌHEYYAṀ SATTHU SĀSANE
以此虔誠的真實語, 願我在導師的正道中成長。
By speaking of this truth May I grow in the Teacher’s guidance
BUDDHAṀ ME VANDAMĀNENA* YAṀ PUÑÑAṀ PASUTAṀ IDHA
*女眾念 Women read: VANDAMĀNĀYA
以此禮敬佛陀所獲得的一切功德,
By my reverence for The BUDDHA Whatever Puñña (merit) is here produced
SABBEPI ANTARĀYĀ ME MĀHESUṀ TASSA TEJASĀ
願一切險難都不生起。
By the power of that, May all my obstructions ceased to be


(PROSTRATE AND RECITE 俯首誦念)

KĀYENA VĀCĀYA VA CETASĀ VĀ
從我的身、口、意,
By body, by speech and by mind

BUDDHE KUKAMMAṀ PAKATAṀ MAYĀ YAṀ
對於佛所造的任何惡業,
Whatever evil Kamma has been done by me to the BUDDHA

BUDDHO PAṬIGGAṆHATU ACCAYANTAṀ
請求佛容受及原諒我一切的過失。
May the BUDDHA accept my admission of it

KĀLANTARE SAṀVARITUṀ VA BUDDHE.
於未來、對於佛、我將會更加謹慎。
So that in future I may show restraint towards the BUDDHA.